Tuesday, May 31, 2005

May 31 Releases

*Aerosmith – Aerosmith/Get Your Wings/Toys In The Attic (reissue)
*Animal Collective – Prospect Hummer
*Blitz – All Out Blitz: The Very Best Of…
*Johnny Cash - Train Of Love
*Cream – I Feel Free: The Ultimate Cream
*Current 93 – Sixsixsix: Sicksicksick
*Current 93 – Thunder Perfect Mind (reissue)
*Dark Funeral – De Profundis Clamavi Ad Te Domine
*Elektro 4 – Keystroke One
*Fishbone – Live In Amsterdam
*Four Tet – Everything Ecstatic
*Gwar – Live From Mt. Fuji
*Melvins – Mangled Demos From 1983
*Meshuggah – Catch Thirty–Three
*Mortician – Re-Animated Dead Flesh
*Motörhead – Crucial Review
*Oasis – Don’t Believe The Truth
*Sentenced – Funeral Album
*Smog – River Ain’t Too Much To Love
*Smog – Forgotten Foundation (reissue)
*Smog – Kicking a Couple Around EP (reissue)
*The Specials – Stereo-Typical: A’s, B’s And Rarities
*Swervedriver – Juggernaut Rides: 1989-1998 (UK)
*T Rex – Critical Reviews 1970-1973
*Thrones – A Day Late, A Dollar Short
DVD:
*Bad Company – A Critical Review 1974-1982
*Behemoth – Crush Fukk Create
*Deep Purple – Burn (Critical Review)
*The Fall – Punkcast/Live At The Garage
*George Clinton & Parliament/Funkadelic – Live At Montreux 2004
*Inside Cream – A Critical Review 1966-1969
*Inside Motörhead – A Critical Review
*Inside Pink Floyd – A Critical Review 1967-1996 (dvd/book)
*Inside Slade – A Critical Review 1971-1991
*Jimi Hendrix – Electric Ladyland
*Napalm Death – Punishment In Capitals
*Oasis – Lyla
*Pink Floyd – Atom Heart Mother
*Stranglers – Live ’78, SF

6 comments:

Mp3 downloads said...

Hi Svart Jugend i was just passing by reading blogs just getting the idea of how blogs should be anyways i got a site on Free mp3zz see if i am good to be a webmaster Sean and paul and mp3 and download and keep putting blogs like this post with good content in future to :)bye

Sean and paul and mp3 and download said...

Hello Svart Jugend just trying to find some blogs on Cheats the same keywords that i have check OUT mye page maybe i can get some good ideas from you i am just a new to making pages one of my lifes best hobbies okeii take care Svart Jugend

Muso Babe said...

Hi Svart Jugend.

Great blog, particularly this last post you’ve added. I'm working on some vaguely similar projects myself. You have some good ideas but unfortunately I'm struggling to get started. I've got a few work-related sites set up but ultimately I want to do something more personal. Anyway, keep up the good work, I'll drop by again for another visit before too long.

Regards,
Janice.

live 8 concert dvd out now.

live 8 concert dvd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
You got me! I will check out your plastic surgery dallas blog a.s.a.p!

job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
I want you to stop and compare with my lil kim plastic surgery blog.