Sunday, May 29, 2005

Unsane - Blood Run


Unsane
Blood Run
Relapse

www.theunsane.com
OOOO

Esto suena como si estuvieras parado en la calle de alguna ciudad y un camión te atropellara...un camión grande, viejo, a punto de desbaratarse, de carga pesada, polvoriento y rápido, y si estuviera pasando sobre ti una y otra y otra vez por como una hora; trata de quitarte el asfalto del culo despues de oir esto. Y esto quiere decir que Unsane sigue de huevos.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds like standing on the streets of some city and being run over by a truck...a big, old, rattling, heavy duty, dusty and fast truck, over and over and over again for like an hour; try to peel the asphalt off your ass after listening. And that means that Unsane are still fucking A

Release.mp3

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Jump into my plastic surgery baltimore blog.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Once you sign on, check for my plastic surgery thailand blog.

job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Please examine my plastic surgery financing blog as soon as you can.