Sunday, May 29, 2005

Reviews Revisited

OK, this is just a quick note, i recently revisited the record reviews previously posted here and added mp3 links to songs were i could find, so now you're just a click away to try out a taste of those albums and determine if i'm hitting the nail on the head or if i'm a fucking moron. Happy downloading!

Oh yeah, also coming this week: i already taped the first Obsolete Radio Show so that's going up, also classic album and interviews with The Mean Reds and others soon.

4 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Please examine my teen and plastic surgery blog as soon as you can.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
I want you to look for my plastic surgery las vegas blog.

job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Search for my plastic surgery california blog, it will leave you speechless.

job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Please consider looking at my liposuction plastic surgery blog.