Tuesday, June 21, 2005

June 21 Releases

*Acid King – III
*Aerosmith - Chronicles
*Afrirampo – Kore Ga Mayaku Da
*The Allman Brothers Band - Chronicles
*Albert Ayler – Bells-Prophecy (reissue)
*Beautiful Skin – Everything, All This, And More
*Tracy Bonham – Blink The Brightest
*Clutch – Robot Hive: Exodus
*Coaxial – Phantom Syndrome
*Billy Corgan – Future Embrace
*Miles Davis – From Cool To Bop (Deluxe Edition)
*Deep Purple – Who Do We Think We Are (reissue)
*Dredg – Catch Without Arms
*The Fugs – Virgin Fugs
*The Fuzztones – Teen Trash Vol. 4: From Los Angeles, CA
*King Tubby – Loving Memory Dub
*Lynyrd Skynyrd - Chronicles
*Mott The Hoople – Concert Anthology
*Ol’ Dirty Bastard – Definitive Ol’ Dirty Bastard Story (cd+dvd)
*Porcupine Tree – Up The Downstairs (reissue)
*Sun Ra – Nothing Is (reissue)
*The Soft Machine – Breda Reactor
*Sonny Sharrock – Black Woman (reissue)
*Starvations – Wrath Of Gravity
*Tears For Fears – Chronicles
*TLC – Now And Forever: The Hits
*Turbonegro – Darkness Forever! (live)
*UNKLE – Edit Music For A Film: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Reconstruction
DVD:
*VA - Glastonbury Anthems: The Best Of Glastonbury 1994-2004
*Holidays In the Sun – The Best Punk Rock Gig On the Planet...Ever!
*Inside T Rex: A Critical Review 1970-1973
*Kool Keith – Global Enlightment, Part I
*Oasis – Sibling Rivalry
*Test Department – Program For Progress

4 comments:

job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Search for my plastic surgery gone wrong blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery procedure blog.

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Stop by and visiit my bad plastic surgery picture blog!

job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
You got me! I will check out your ear plastic surgery blog a.s.a.p!